Our farm is located in a very convenient location for people coming from both outside and inside Sicily.
- The train station is Lentini. Check the Trenitalia website for schedules.
- Many bus lines travel to Sicily from different Italian and European locations, for example, S.A.I.S.
Jeżeli jesteście już na Sycylii oto jak do nas dotrzeć
Arriving from the North:
- From Catania, Messina, Enna or Palermo, follow the highway sign to Siracusa, take the exit “Lentini Carlentini”, and take highway SS 194, in the direction of Ragusa. At the Lentini exit, take the ramp that leads towards the town center.
Arriving from the South:
- From Siracusa, Cassibile, Pachino, follow the highway going in the direction of Catania. Take the exit “Lentini Carlentini” and take highway SS 194, in the direction of Ragusa. At the Lentini exit, take the ramp that leads toward the town center.
Arriving from South West:
- From Ragusa, Modica, Caltagirone, take highway SS 194 in the direction of Catania. Skip the first few “Lentini” exits, which you will find starting from the intersection with the hospital. Go beyond the industrial area. Once you have passed the train overpass you will find a marked exit on the right. Take this exit and go towards the town center.
- The bus line that travels to Lentini from the main locations in Eastern Sicily is AST. If you are coming from Catania, you can get on a bus both from the Catania train station and airport. The bus stops are not very well indicated so we recommend to ask for help locating them. Once you enter into Lentini ask to get off in front of the supermarket “Iper Simply”, which is the closest stop to us. If we are not already there to pick you up, you can make yourselves comfortable at the kiosk bar “Via Vai”, across the street from “Iper Simply”.